logo libreria universo

Libreria Universo - (Adiacenze Policlinico Umberto I) - Orario di apertura: dal Lunedi al Venerdi dalle 07:30 alle 19:00, Sabato dalle 09:00 alle 13:00.
Piazza Girolamo Fabrizio, 6 - 00161 - Roma - email: info@libreriauniverso.it - Tel. 06-490931 - Fax 06-4451407

Libreria Universo Due - (Adiacenze Policlinico Gemelli) - Orario di apertura: dal Lunedi al Venerdi dalle 09:30 alle 13:30 e dalle 14:00 alle 19:00.
Via Agenore Zeri, 11 - 00168 - Roma - email: info@libreriauniverso.it - Tel. 06-64561499 - Fax 06-64831480

Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease : New Challenges

di Irving - Rampton - Shanahan  • 2011  • dettagli prodotto

spedizione gratuita
normalmente disponibile
per la spedizione in 10-15 giorni lavorativi

DESCRIZIONE

Unlike other books on IBD which focus on systematic diagnosis, treatment plans, etc., this book addresses the key dilemmas that specialists face every day, providing a clinically focused analysis of controversial areas of IBD management, including emerging treatment therapies, surgical issues, and infection. Fully 75% of the book covers brand-new dilemmas, with the remaining 25% fully revised to incorporate the latest clinical thinking. Each chapter contains a learning points box to give clear take-home messages.

DETTAGLI PRODOTTO  torna su

ISBN: 1444334549

Titolo: Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease : New Challenges

Autori:

Editore: Wiley

Volume: Unico

Edizione: II 2011

Lingua: Inglese

Finitura: Copertina flessibile

Pagine: 268

RECENSIONI

NESSUNA RECENSIONE PER QUESTO PRODOTTO